Wadhwani & Shanfeld has successfully helped over 25,000 people get back on their feet after a financial crisis.
When it comes to financial trouble, choosing a debt relief attorney with the knowledge, experience, and qualifications necessary to make a difference in your future is the first step on a road to positive change. At Wadhwani & Shanfeld, we are committed to the best interests of our clients in Los Angeles and throughout Southern California. Our bankruptcy lawyers work hard to help the individuals we represent find real solutions to challenging financial issues.
Qualified to Fight for You
There are many reasons to have confidence that Wadhwani & Shanfeld is the right choice to handle your bankruptcy case and advance your interests. We have helped many clients in situations similar to yours and are prepared to put our experience to work so that you can enjoy a better future.
Some of our firm's accomplishments include a legacy of success that has resulted in helping more than 25,000 clients. Our reputation for quality is backed by an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau — a testimony of our commitment to corporate excellence. Together, our bankruptcy lawyers have over 75 + years of collective experience that we now use to represent a broad range of bankruptcy and debt settlement cases.
We can handle cases remotely, via phone and email. Get expert help for your entire case without ever leaving home: Call 800-996-9932!
Wadhwani & Shanfeld focuses exclusively on bankruptcy and debt relief. We are Board-Certified Bankruptcy Specialists and hands-on debt relief lawyers.
To assist you with financial problems of every shape and size, we offer the following legal services:
- Bankruptcy – we can help you decide whether to file and which Chapter of the United States Bankruptcy Code best fits your situation.
- Chapter 7 – when unsecured debts get out of hand, we can help you file for Chapter 7 bankruptcy and get a clean slate by liquidating your assets and discharging your debts.
- Chapter 13 – even with a regular income, debts can quickly become overwhelming. We can help you create a wage earner’s plan, reorganize your debts to make them more manageable, and discharge some unsecured debts after 3 to 5 years.
- Foreclosure protection – filing for Chapter 13 bankruptcy stops foreclosure proceedings in their tracks. Fight foreclosure with our firm.
- Debt settlement – did you know you can settle debt outside of bankruptcy? We can help you negotiate with creditors to resolve debt, once and for all, without having to give bankruptcy courts control of your finances,
- Credit card debt settlement – for institutions that issue credit cards, receiving some repayment is better than receiving none at all. If being free of credit card debt alone would solve your financial problems, we can help you negotiate a settlement.
- 2nd mortgage settlement – if your home is underwater, we can help you get the deed back and reclaim your valuable asset for less than you currently owe.
- IRS tax settlement – income tax can be hard to understand, especially for contractors and freelancers. If you are behind on your taxes, we can work with federal and state taxing entities to help you get caught up.
No matter what kind of debt you are facing, we can help you find a solution. Our board-certified bankruptcy attorneys can help you liquidate (sell) your assets and get a fresh financial start with Chapter 7 bankruptcy, get back on top of your bills with a Chapter 13 bankruptcy, or settle your debts outside of bankruptcy.
Whether you’re creating a wage earner’s plan or protecting exempt assets, you will work directly with your lawyers every step of the way. We have over 75 years of collective experience in bankruptcy court, and we are prepared to work closely with you, your trustee, and the system as a whole to help you achieve the best possible results.
Serving Clients Throughout Southern California
For your convenience, we have office locations in the following cities:
We encourage you to get in touch with our team at Wadhwani & Shanfeld as soon as possible. When you call our firm, we can immediately transfer you to one of our attorneys for a free, over-the-phone case evaluation. We will learn more about your situation, as well as how our Los Angeles bankruptcy lawyers are prepared to help you.
A brighter future awaits. Call us at (800) 996-9932
Invaluable Bankruptcy Insight
Attorneys Raj Wadhwani and Greg Shanfeld are Board-Certified Bankruptcy Specialists who leverage their insight on behalf of clients.
Our legal team does all of the work for you, including filing paperwork, keeping track of deadlines, and providing protection from creditors.
Experience Where it Counts
Our attorneys have over 75 years of collective experience helping clients in a broad range of bankruptcy and debt settlement cases.
A Prolific Record of Success
Our firm has successfully helped more than 25,000 people put the pieces of their lives back together after a bankruptcy.