Long Beach Bankruptcy Lawyers
Facing financial difficulties is an intimidating experience. Demands made by creditors, harassing debt collection calls, and threats of legal action can quickly become a major problem. At Wadhwani & Shanfeld, we have decades of combined experience in these types of cases and can help you get relief from even the most pressing financial problems. With over 25,000 satisfied clients and an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau, you can count on our legal team to provide the caring support, trusted guidance, and professional legal representation you need. Contact our experienced Long Beach bankruptcy lawyers today.
- Chapter 7 Bankruptcy
- Chapter 13 Bankruptcy
- Credit Card Debt
- Debt Settlement
- Foreclosure Protection
- IRS Tax Debt
- Personal Loan Debt
- Second Mortgage Debt
- Student Loan Debt
Our Long Beach Bankruptcy Attorneys Have Over 75 Years of Combined Experience Helping Clients
Dealing with debt problems can take a heavy toll on every area of your life. It can impact your relationships, your ability to enjoy your favorite activities or focus on work, and may eventually cause harm to both your physical and emotional health.
If you are facing this type of serious situation, help is available. At Wadhwani & Shanfeld, our Long Beach bankruptcy attorneys have over 75 years’ worth of combined experience helping clients from all walks of life. We find practical solutions to the most pressing financial problems. Actions we can take on your behalf include:
- Arranging for a consultation to review all the circumstances surrounding your current situation;
- Advising you on the various options available to provide needed relief;
- Protecting your income, property, and other assets from the actions of debt collectors;
- Putting a stop to creditor collection hassles and other adverse actions you may be facing.
We Find Solutions To Your Most Pressing Financial Problems
Financial problems can occur due to unexpected bills, job losses, and issues in your personal life or with your health. These can cause you to incur additional debts while falling behind on current payments owed. Unfortunately, this creates a vicious cycle that can quickly become impossible to recover from.
At Wadhwani & Shanfeld, we provide solutions and help you avoid lawsuits that can result in foreclosure, wage garnishment, asset seizure, property liens, and other adverse actions. The sooner you address the situation, the sooner you can begin rebuilding your financial security and your credit rating. Let our Long Beach bankruptcy attorneys advise you on the options available. These may include:
- Chapter 7 bankruptcy, which allows you to liquidate assets and completely eliminate unsecured debts;
- Chapter 11 bankruptcy, which allows you to discharge certain debts while making more reasonable payment plans on others;
- Debt settlement, which involves out-of-court negotiations to avoid bankruptcy proceedings;
- Foreclosure protection, which can help avoid adverse actions and protect your investment in your home.
Contact Wadhwani & Shanfeld To Request A Consultation Today
Whether you are dealing with tax debts, a defaulted mortgage or student loans, or outrageous balances on credit cards, you can count on Wadhwani & Shanfeld to help you find the best solution to your financial problems. Let us help you get a fresh start. To request a consultation, contact our Long Beach bankruptcy attorneys today.