Raj Wadhwani Shareholder
Raj is a founding shareholder of Wadhwani & Shanfeld. Raj earned his Juris Doctor from Southwestern University School of Law. He also became a Board Certified Bankruptcy Specialist by the American Board of Certification in 2009.
His vast bankruptcy experience includes over 7,000 bankruptcy case filings for both consumers and businesses. In 1998, Raj helped pilot the Best Case Bankruptcy Software which is used today by bankruptcy attorneys throughout the country. Raj also participated in the pilot program and had the distinction of being the first attorney to electronically file a bankruptcy case in the Central District of California.
Beyond bankruptcy and debt settlement, Raj is also very experienced in estate planning. In his spare time, Raj enjoys spending time with his wife and two sons, playing golf, and cheering on the Los Angeles Lakers.
- Raj is admitted to practice in all California state courts and District courts since 1997. He is also admitted in the District courts in New York, Illinois, Wisconsin, and Indiana.
- State Bar of California
- American Board of Certification (Board Certified Bankruptcy Specialist)
- Central District Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys Association (CDCBAA)
- National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys (NACBA)
- Vice President of LeTip Northridge Chapter since 2015