Long Beach Credit Card Debt Lawyers
Credit card companies often engage in predatory practices, such as extending credit beyond an individual’s ability to pay and charging high-interest rates. This can result in minimum payments that are difficult to pay. Falling behind even a month can result in serious penalties. If facing this situation, reach out to Wadhwani & Shanfeld.
We deal with these companies on your behalf, providing the legal protection you need With over 25,000 satisfied clients and an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau, we reduce or eliminate these debts, helping you regain financial security. Contact our experienced Long Beach credit card debt lawyers today to request a consultation.
Our Long Beach Credit Card Debt Attorneys Have Over 75 Years of Combined Experience
If you are experiencing problems with credit card debts, you are not alone. According to Experian, U.S. consumers owe more than $750 billion in unpaid credit card debt.
Credit card companies make it easy to open up accounts and offer flexible payment terms. However, in exchange for low monthly minimums, they typically charge high-interest rates. As a result, it can take years to pay off even a single purchase. Serious problems can arise if you fall behind on these payments. Adverse actions you may face as a result include:
- A dramatic drop in your credit rating, making it harder to secure other types of financing;
- Late fees and other penalties imposed by the credit card company, increasing the overall amount owed;
- Credit collection calls, which may bombard you at all hours of the day and night;
- Civil lawsuits, resulting in heavy legal costs as well as legal actions such as property liens, asset seizure, and potential wage garnishment.
To protect yourself when dealing with credit card companies, get Wadhwani & Shanfeld on your side. With over 75 years’ worth of combined experience, our Long Beach credit card debt attorneys provide the trusted legal guidance you need to reduce credit card debts or even eliminate them completely.
We Protect You Against Credit Card Debt Problems In Long Beach
Credit card debt problems can quickly escalate to the point where you dread answering your phone or opening your mail. These problems continue to worsen until you take action. To put a stop to the threats and harassment, reach out to Wadhwani & Shanfeld.
Our Long Beach credit card debt attorneys protect you against credit card companies and their aggressive collection tactics. Actions we can take on your behalf include:
- Reviewing your situation without judgment and the reasons you are behind on your debts;
- Protecting you against pending lawsuits and further debt collector harassment;
- Reducing your payments and the total amount owed through debt settlement;
- Advising you on your rights in filing for bankruptcy, which can help eliminate credit card debts completely.
Contact Wadhwani & Shanfeld Today
At Wadhwani & Shanfeld, we protect you in dealing with predatory credit card companies, providing solutions to reduce these debts or eliminate them completely. To find out how we can help you, contact our Long Beach credit card debt attorneys today.