Long Beach IRS Tax Debt Lawyers
Filing taxes is something many of us dread. Unfortunately, failing to do so, making mistakes on your tax return, or otherwise not paying the total amounts owed can have serious repercussions. Tax debts can wreak havoc in every area of your life and jeopardize your financial security. At Wadhwani & Shanfeld, we provide the professional legal representation you need to protect yourself in this situation.
Our office has a proven track record of success in helping people who have federal tax debts. With over 25,000 satisfied clients and an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau, you can count on us to take the legal actions needed to get you back on track and avoid future penalties. To request a consultation, contact our experienced Long Beach IRS tax debt lawyers today.
Our Long Beach IRS Tax Debt Attorneys Have Over 75 Years of Combined Experience
Problems with your federal tax returns can arise in a variety of ways. Common reasons for individuals and businesses to incur heavy tax debts include:
- Undeclared income;
- Failure to file prior year returns;
- Mistakes and errors in filing your taxes or filling out W-2s;
- Divorce, job losses, or other problems that prevent you from keeping up with estimated tax payments or paying current amounts owed.
Addressing potential problems and outstanding balances with the Internal Revenue Service is unlike dealing with any other type of creditor. There are little to no grace periods and consequences for non-payment are severe. At Wadhwani & Shanfeld, our Long Beach IRS tax debt attorneys have over 75 years’ worth of combined experience assisting clients in these cases. We can help you avoid penalties, which include wage garnishment, property liens, and asset seizure.
Get The Professional Legal Help You Need To Resolve IRS Tax Debts In Long Beach
The federal government does not hesitate to impose heavy financial penalties for tax debts. As a result, even small amounts owed can end up amounting to major amounts of money. Failing to make payment arrangements or adhere to payment terms will result in legal action being taken against you.
To protect yourself, get Wadhwani & Shanfeld on your side right away. Actions our Long Beach IRS tax debt attorneys can take on your behalf include:
- Uncovering past taxes owed and any prior unfiled returns;
- Arranging to have interest rates lowered and penalties removed;
- Negotiating a payment plan that fits in with your budget;
- Negotiating a lump sum settlement for less than the amount owed;
- Disputing errors that may have resulted in tax debts;
- Appealing legal actions taken by the IRS;
- Eliminating certain types of tax debts through bankruptcy proceedings.
Contact Wadhwani & Shanfeld And Request A Consultation
Dealing with outstanding amounts owed to the Internal Revenue Service is unlike dealing with other creditors. They impose heavy penalties for non-payment and are aggressive in taking collections actions. To protect yourself against wage garnishment, asset seizure, and other serious consequences, get the experienced legal representation you need at Wadhwani & Shanfeld. Contact our Long Beach IRS tax debt attorneys and request a consultation today.