Long Beach Personal Loans Lawyers
Personal loans can help you better afford items you want or need and allow you to spread payments out for a certain period. Unfortunately, problems often arise with these loans due to predatory lending practices and high interest rates. Falling behind in your payments could result in repossessions and other adverse legal actions. At Wadhwani & Shanfeld, we help you resolve these types of issues and regain financial security.
With over 25,000 satisfied clients and an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau, our legal team can advise you on options available to help reduce your payments or eliminate them completely. It is important to act quickly if you have outstanding amounts owed or other personal loan issues. Contact our experienced Long Beach personal loan lawyers today.
Our Long Beach Personal Loans Attorneys Have Over 75 Years of Combined Experience
Personal loans are among the most common types of consumer debts and generally fall under one of two categories:
- Secured personal loans: These can be used in making major purchases, such as buying a car or home furnishings. The items you purchase serve as collateral. Payday loans and title loans are also common examples and involve putting up collateral, which the lender can seize if you fail to make a payment.
- Unsecured personal loans: Unsecured personal loans are not backed by any type of collateral. As a result, these often involve higher interest rates. Credit card debts, student loans, and money borrowed from family or friends are examples of unsecured personal loans.
Personal loan lenders often engage in predatory practices, such as extending credit beyond the individual’s ability to pay. Once you fall behind in payments, they can charge high interest and penalty fees, and may even repossess the property. At Wadhwani & Shanfeld, we have over 75 years’ worth of combined experience helping clients in these cases. To protect yourself, let our Long Beach personal loans attorneys guide you in the options available.
We Help You Resolve Problems With Personal Loans In Long Beach
If you have secured or unsecured personal loans and are struggling to make payments, contact our legal team at Wadhwani & Shanfeld right away. We act as a strong ally in dealing with predatory lenders, protecting you against harassing debt collection calls and legal actions, such as lawsuits and repossessions.
Depending on the type of loan and other details surrounding the situation, our Long Beach personal loans attorneys can advise you on the options available. This may include:
- Renegotiating payment terms with the loan company;
- Reducing personal loan interest rates and other fees;
- Other debt settlement strategies designed to reduce payments or the overall amount owed;
- Filing for bankruptcy, which can help eliminate personal loans completely.
Contact Wadhwani & Shanfeld And Request A Consultation Today
Problems with personal loans can arise quickly. In addition to costly penalty fees and debt collector harassment, you could also be facing legal actions, such as repossession of property and lawsuits. To protect yourself, get Wadhwani & Shanfeld on your side. Contact our Long Beach personal loans attorneys and request a consultation today.