Lancaster Bankruptcy Attorneys
Advocating for You When It Matters Most
Our Lancaster bankruptcy lawyers at Wadhwani & Shanfeld have been providing elite representation to our clients for over 65 years. We understand the nuances of debt relief cases due to our extensive experience in the field. Since we founded our practice, we have helped over 20,000 satisfied clients.
On This Page:
- Working with a Board Certified Bankruptcy Specialist
- Words from a Satisfied Client
- Why We Are the Right Choice
Call (800) 996-9932 today to learn more about your options!
Both of our attorneys received their board certification in bankruptcy from the America Board of Certification – a rare distinction in this field of law. We have both the track record and the credentials to back up our commitment to helping the clients pursue a better financial future.
We can guide you through the entire bankruptcy process, including:
- Recommending which bankruptcy option is right for you
- Helping you fill out all bankruptcy paperwork
- Negotiating with creditors, and protecting you from creditor harassment
- Appearing at creditor meetings with a bankruptcy trustee
- Ensuring the process complies with the law
"Like everyone else, I had a debt problem and was afraid of asking anybody for help. I finally decided to go in bankruptcy and I came across Wadhwani & Shanfeld. They were very professional in explaining step by step the process of a bankruptcy. They explained how long the process was going to take and next thing I see was a discharge letter by mail from the judge. I'm very happy with the result, I would definitely recommend them to my family and friends."
- We provide true experience. Our Lancaster bankruptcy lawyers have helped file thousands of bankruptcy cases, assisting with solving a wide range of debt related matters.
- We are committed to unique, personalized approaches. Our firm works hard to take the time to get to know our clients, and craft individual solutions for their needs. When it comes to debt relief, we don't subscribe to the concept of a "one size fits all" answer.
- We work individually with our clients. Each client works directly with a partner at the firm. We don't hand off casework to inexperienced staff members or paralegals. You will work closely with, and have access to, all of our professionals to maximize your case's potential.
- We have a stellar reputation in our community. Our firm has an A+ accreditation from the Better Business Bureau and is the trusted source of effective bankruptcy solutions.
Why You Should File for Bankruptcy Sooner Rather Than LaterBankruptcy, California Law, Debt, Debt Solutions
COVID-19: Bills Are Coming Due for Those Who Received Financial AidBankruptcy, Debt, Student Loans
California Bankruptcy Homestead Exemptions Increase for 2022Bankruptcy, Bankruptcy Exemptions, Homestead exemptions