Bankruptcy Attorney in Lancaster, CA
Advocating for You When It Matters Most
Our Lancaster bankruptcy lawyers at Wadhwani & Shanfeld have been providing elite representation to our clients for over 65 years. We understand the nuances of debt relief cases due to our extensive experience in the field. Since we founded our practice, we have helped over 20,000 satisfied clients.
Work with a Board Certified Bankruptcy Specialist
Both of our attorneys received their board certification in bankruptcy from the America Board of Certification – a rare distinction in this field of law. We have both the track record and the credentials to back up our commitment to helping the clients pursue a better financial future.
We can guide you through the entire bankruptcy process, including:
- Recommending which bankruptcy option is right for you
- Helping you fill out all bankruptcy paperwork
- Negotiating with creditors, and protecting you from creditor harassment
- Appearing at creditor meetings with a bankruptcy trustee
- Ensuring the process complies with the law
Words from a Satisfied Bankruptcy Client
"Like everyone else, I had a debt problem and was afraid of asking
anybody for help. I finally decided to go in bankruptcy and I came across
Wadhwani & Shanfeld. They were very professional in explaining step
by step the process of a bankruptcy. They explained how long the process
was going to take and next thing I see was a discharge letter by mail
from the judge. I'm very happy with the result, I would definitely recommend
them to my family and friends."
Why We Are the Right Choice
- We provide true experience. Our Lancaster bankruptcy lawyers have helped file thousands of bankruptcy cases, assisting with solving a wide range of debt related matters.
- We are committed to unique, personalized approaches. Our firm works hard to take the time to get to know our clients, and craft individual solutions for their needs. When it comes to debt relief, we don't subscribe to the concept of a "one size fits all" answer.
- We work individually with our clients. Each client works directly with a partner at the firm. We don't hand off casework to inexperienced staff members or paralegals. You will work closely with, and have access to, all of our professionals to maximize your case's potential.
- We have a stellar reputation in our community. Our firm has an A+ accreditation from the Better Business Bureau and is the trusted source of effective bankruptcy solutions.
Contact Wadhwani & Shanfeld today to learn more about our firm or to schedule a free case evaluation in person or over the phone.
Invaluable Bankruptcy Insight
Attorneys Raj Wadhwani and Greg Shanfeld are Board-Certified Bankruptcy Specialists who leverage their insight on behalf of clients.
Our legal team does all of the work for you, including filing paperwork, keeping track of deadlines, and providing protection from creditors.
Experience Where it Counts
Our attorneys have over 65 years of collective experience helping clients in a broad range of bankruptcy and debt settlement cases.
A Prolific Record of Success
Our firm has successfully helped more than 20,000 people put the pieces of their lives back together after a bankruptcy.