Bankruptcy Lawyers in Los Angeles
Board-Certified Specialists Helping You Erase Your Debt
Do you need help managing your debt? We've got answers. Whether you have questions about filing bankruptcy under Chapter 7 or Chapter 13 or are looking for an alternative to bankruptcy such as debt settlement, Wadhwani & Shanfeld can help you understand all of your available options.
Our bankruptcy law firm in Los Angeles can work closely with you to help you examine the pros and cons of each option and steer you toward the solution that best suits your situation. As board-certified bankruptcy specialists, our team only offers customized strategies that are tailored to your circumstances.
Your Initial Case Review Is FREE – Schedule Yours Online Today!
Why Hire Wadhwani & Shanfeld?
- We have 40+ years of combined legal experience
- Our partners are board certified bankruptcy experts
- We have an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau
- We have filed more than 10,000 bankruptcy cases
- We have represented more than 15,000 clients
With more than 40 years of collective experience and a reputation in the Los Angeles community for consistent excellence and professionalism, you can rely on our Los Angeles bankruptcy lawyers to help you find a proper solution to the debt challenges ahead of you. Our firm's reputation is backed by thousands of satisfied clients and an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau (BBB).
See what our clients say about working with us:
Client Testimonial – "My Family Can Rebuild"
Los Angeles Bankruptcy Services - Tailored to You
Contact our team for answers to any of the following questions, among others:
- Can filing Chapter 13 bankruptcy help me avoid foreclosure on my home?
- Will I be able to keep my assets in a Chapter 7 bankruptcy?
- How can I stop harassing phone calls from debt collectors?
- Is debt settlement a better choice for me than filing bankruptcy?
- Can I rebuild my credit after filing Chapter 13 or Chapter 7 bankruptcy?
Set Up a Free Case Review with a Bankruptcy Attorney in Los Angeles
Both of our partners are board-certified bankruptcy specialists, demonstrating a higher level of ability and competence in the field. Attorney Greg Shanfeld has extensive experience, serving in many major positions with multiple firms prior to co-founding Wadhwani & Shanfeld.
Mr. Shanfeld also extends his knowledge of bankruptcy law in published articles and seminars. Together, our goal is to assist you in getting your finances back on track. Let our bankruptcy attorneys do all the work for you! Schedule your free case review to speak with our dedicated team of bankruptcy lawyers in Los Angeles.
Call Wadwhani & Shanfeld toll-free at (800) 996-9932 for your free bankruptcy consultation!
LOS ANGELES OFFICE
714 W Olympic Blvd, Suite 702
Los Angeles, CA 90015