Ontario Bankruptcy Lawyers
Personalized & Effective Debt Relief Solutions
Our Ontario bankruptcy lawyers at Wadhwani & Shanfeld have more than 65 years of collective experience. During our careers, we have successfully handled some of the most complicated debt scenarios, and helped more than 20,000 clients. Whether you are looking to pursue Chapter 7 or Chapter 13, need foreclosure defense, alternatives to bankruptcy, or want to stop creditor harassment, we are here to assist you. Our ability to provide our clients with helpful counsel and elite representation has been consistently proven.
Our team is dedicated to a few basic principles that govern our approach to our clients:
- Professional Excellence - We handle every case with the highest levels of professionalism
- Client Commitment - Making sure that our clients are satisfied is our priority
- Results-Driven Advocacy - We help clients find solutions that provide the best possible outcome
- Personalized Solutions - We tailor our strategies to fit your financial situation
If you are worried about repaying your debt and you want to look into debt relief options, we encourage you to call our team of Ontario bankruptcy attorneys as soon as possible. With a reputation for dependability and more than 20,000 satisfied clients throughout the state, Wadhwani & Shanfeld is a firm you can have confidence in. We even have an A+ accreditation from the Better Business Bureau, a rating that reflects our trustworthy business practices. Our team is prepared to help you find a customized solution to your debt dilemma.
Learn More About Filing for Bankruptcy in Ontario, CA
Our goal is always to ensure that our clients' best interests are protected above all else. We strive to find solutions that are right for your unique situation, and provide you with financial peace of mind. From bankruptcy to foreclosure defense, student loan relief, and debt settlement, our lawyers will work closely with you to help you determine the most suitable debt resolution.
If you have questions about any debt-related issues, such as the following, we can help:
- Should I file for Chapter 7 or Chapter 13 bankruptcy?
- Can I keep my car or home if I file for bankruptcy? Will I lose any assets?
- My home is in foreclosure. Can bankruptcy help stop the foreclosure process?
- Is bankruptcy or debt settlement a better option?
- Can bankruptcy stop wage garnishment and repossession?
Struggling with extreme debt is not easy, but our compassionate team believes that everyone deserves a second chance. Your debt does not define you. Let us help you rise above your financial obstacles and enjoy a more secure future.
Call to request your free consultation.
Invaluable Bankruptcy Insight
Attorneys Raj Wadhwani and Greg Shanfeld are Board-Certified Bankruptcy Specialists who leverage their insight on behalf of clients.
Our legal team does all of the work for you, including filing paperwork, keeping track of deadlines, and providing protection from creditors.
Experience Where it Counts
Our attorneys have over 65 years of collective experience helping clients in a broad range of bankruptcy and debt settlement cases.
A Prolific Record of Success
Our firm has successfully helped more than 20,000 people put the pieces of their lives back together after a bankruptcy.