Palmdale Bankruptcy Attorneys
Guiding You Towards a Debt-Free Future
Backed by more than 65 years of legal experience, our attorneys at Wadhwani & Shanfeld know what to do when facing the threat of bankruptcy. Our firm has successfully handled more than 12,000 bankruptcy cases for our clients, including both Chapter 7 and Chapter 13. We can use our legal knowledge to work with you to establish a plan to alleviate your debt issues and get you back on your feet.
On This Page:
- Debt Relief Solutions Tailored to You
- Types of Services we Offer
- Hear From Our Clients
- Dependable Legal Guidance & Representation
Call 800-996-9932 today!
Whatever your situation, we can work with you to develop a customized plan to help you get out from under crushing debt. Our bankruptcy lawyers in Palmdale are both board-certified bankruptcy specialists, giving them an edge when it comes to understanding the field.
Services we can provide include, but are not limited to:
- Chapter 7 bankruptcy: This chapter of bankruptcy allows you to repay your debts by liquidating your assets. It is an effective option for those who qualify.
- Chapter 13 bankruptcy: This chapter allows you to keep most of your assets and create a repayment plan for your debts.
- Stopping a foreclosure: If you are behind on your mortgage, we can help you save your home through bankruptcy, loan modification, or other options.
- Student loan debt: If you are struggling to repay your student loan debts, learn more about relief options. You could qualify for forgiveness or be able to temporarily stop paying your debts.
- Debt settlement: We can help you negotiate your debts to an amount that is less than what you owe to make it more manageable for you.
Managing rising debt on your own can be overwhelming and problematic, especially if debtors are calling or your family home is being threatened. Everyone’s situation is different, which is why we customize our services to meet your needs and those of your family. Whether you are concerned about which type of bankruptcy to file, how to rebuild your credit after filing bankruptcy, or how to avoid harassment from debt collectors, we can help.
"I am very satisfied and impressed with the Sherman Oaks office location! They did an outstanding job with my bankruptcy case! I was so lost and stressed out trying to find the right bankruptcy firm. I ran across this firm on Google and decided to give them a call. I was impressed that bankruptcy attorney Wadhwani returned my call on a Saturday! That's right on a weekend when the office was closed! I was very confident that this was a law firm that cared about their client! The case went very smooth and was discharged in three months! Wow!"
Our business practices are backed by an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau, showing our credibility and thorough understanding of bankruptcy law. If you need help filing bankruptcy or handling debt, our firm wants to help. We understand how frustrating and overwhelming financial obstacles can be, which is why we strive to make the process as easy as possible for you.
Contact Wadhwani & Shanfeld to schedule a free consultation with our Palmdale attorneys.