Sherman Oaks Financial Stress Lawyers
Are you over-using credit cards? Did you avoid doing your taxes this year and file for an extension simply because you could not afford to pay earlier? Is budgeting simply impossible because you have too many large fixed costs to deal with? Having a low income to debt ratio inevitably leads to significant financial stress, and no matter what an individual in this situation attempts to do, they are unlikely to be able to get back on track without professional help. Whether you have been struggling with financial stress for months, years, or even decades, an attorney can help you get your finances in order and your life back on track. The Sherman Oaks financial stress lawyers at Wadhwani & Shanfeld offer a myriad of debt services, and can help you pinpoint a solution to your specific financial strain.
Six Signs of Financial Stress
Financial stress presents itself in many ways. From being scared to answer the phone due to repeated (and potentially harassing) collections calls, to withdrawing from your savings account or retirement fund, being in financial distress can wreak havoc on your day to day life.
- Over Using or Abusing Credit Cards—You are falling behind on credit card payments and/or you are opening new lines of credit after maxing out your current credit cards.
- Missing Mortgage Payments—Missing mortgage payments puts your home at risk of foreclosure, and is one of the most concerning symptoms of financial stress.
- Withdrawing From Savings—You have been withdrawing from savings accounts or emergency accounts to pay bills, and are running the risk of draining these accounts quickly.
- Using Retirement Money—Withdrawing from
- Avoidance—You are avoiding looking at your bank statements, paying utility bills, doing your taxes, or taking phone calls from potential collections callers.
- Collection Actions—A creditor or collections agency has taken legal action against you, or is threatening to do so.
Physical and Emotional Signs of Financial Stress
Our brains and bodies are inseparable. No matter how hard we try to separate the two, they remain intertwined. Mental health depends on physical health, and vice versa. As such, the emotional toll of financial stress often manifests in physical symptoms within our bodies. Examples of the emotional and physical turmoil we taken on during times of serious financial stress include:
- Sudden changes in mood
- Feeling overwhelmed
- Shortness of breath
- Heart palpitations/heart arrhythmia
- High blood pressure
- Back pain
- Muscle tension
- Other digestive issues
- Decreased immune systems
Call a Sherman Oaks Student Pay as You Earn Repayment Attorney Today
Financial stress is the leading cause of divorce, a major cause of depression and anxiety, and trickles into every aspect of our lives, despite our best intentions to separate finances from happiness. If you have found yourself engaging in more arguments with your significant other, lashing out at loved ones, avoiding friends, or putting your life on the back burner, we encourage you to seek help today. Call the Sherman Oaks financial stress and debt relief lawyers at Wadhwani & Shanfeld at 899-996-9932 to schedule a free consultation.