With over 10,000 bankruptcy cases filed and more than 15,000 satisfied clients, you can be confident in our team's abilities to represent you in the field of debt relief. At Wadhwani & Shanfeld, we put our clients first. Whether you have questions about creditor harassment, filing Chapter 7 or Chapter 13 bankruptcy, stopping a foreclosure on your home, bankruptcy alternatives, or another related issue, let us help you navigate the challenges ahead.
Why choose our Long Beach law firm?
At Wadhwani & Shanfeld, we strive for the most efficient and effective methods to resolve your debt. Our Long Beach bankruptcy lawyers understand the negative impact of debt on your personal life, your family, and your social life. We genuinely care about your well-being and want to help you plan a financially responsible future. You can trust our team to deliver practical, compelling solutions to your debt crisis.
There are many reasons to have Wadhwani & Shanfeld on your side:
- Experience — We have more than 40 years of collective legal experience. Our Long Beach bankruptcy attorneys have put in the hours; we know we have what it takes to help you.
- Dedication — Our main focus is the best interests of our clients. We put in the time, hard work, and tireless effort in each client's case in order to seek the favorable outcome they desire.
- Dependability — You can rely on our firm to come through when it matters most. We are a client-focused law office that aims to always to pursue the best interests of our clients.
- Communication — When you choose to retain Wadhwani & Shanfeld for your bankruptcy case, rest assured that you will be working directly with a partner at the firm throughout each phase. We prioritize our clients and put in a tremendous effort to make sure that their best interests are always maintained with a customized solution.
- Resources — We offer you the opportunity to work with our partners. You can maximize our resources with direct access to our vast knowledge and creative problem-solving.
Need more reasons to call? We encourage you to take the first step toward financial stability today. Discuss your options and priorities with a member of our team at Wadhwani & Shanfeld in a no-cost, no-obligation case evaluation — either over the phone or at our Long Beach office.
Long Beach Office
3780 Kilroy Airport Way, Suite 200
Long Beach, CA 90806